Posted on September 03 2015
We're perfectionists and need everything to be "Pinterest-worthy." We spend way too much time on our computers and on Social Media, we're undateable, but hey - we stylish as F@%!
So you fancy a Blogger? See if you can keep up with them and these 15 things that makes them utterly undateable.
- They're always planning for the future
- Their main concern is always the lighting
- When eating out, they need at least 13 photos of their food before they eat it
- They'll eventually need a dedicated space for products they've been "meaning to blog about"
- They'll want to try a million new recipe or DIY project every weekend
- Explaining what they do for a living to people over the age of 30 is frustrating
- Social Media needs to know before you do
- You'll become their photographer for OOTD's
- and they'll rely on you to capture some cute candid shots
- They'll make reference to other Bloggers as if you know who they are
- They'll spend way too much money on beauty products that other Bloggers rave about
- and they'll spend way too much on clothes that they saw on people at Fashion Week
- Get ready to be criticised on your choice of clothing
- Snapping the perfect flatlay is an essential part of every day
- Kissing becomes a problem because there are just too many rad lipsticks that they wear
Loved this? Read more lists like this here!
Follow the Blogger – Alissa from Words By Femme